Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Save the beaches

Dear God,

Give me the strength. In your great infinite wisdom, I only ask of you assistance when needed. Please, can you let me know, how it is possible that all the great beaches are only in the caribbean or in the french polonesia? Just because Canada has loads and loads of extra snow, are we not able to have beautiful prestine beaches as well. Once the snow has melted, can we not have the fresh water be part of a wonderful beach?? It does not even have to be salt water, as I am sure that would be difficult thing to acomplish. All I am requesting, is that since we have lakes that are available to an abundance of people in the city, would it be possible to have white sands, clear water type of swimming establishment available a little bit closer?

Sincerely,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home